I hope this isn't serious :(

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
OK, I was using my desknote just a second ago. It was getting rather hot(normal for it...) and so I pressed the power button to shut it down. Rather than cutting off, it went black almost like it was restarting. However, it just set there. After holding the power button to get it off, I tried it once more, and it won't come on O.O I mean it would, but no screen or anything. I held the button to shut it down, then tried again, still nothing. I cut it off once more, unplugged it, then tried again. It worked this time(thank goodness!)

I'll test it some more once it cools off a bit and see how it works... I really hope it's not dying as I've yet to really use it as I'd hoped...

Im not sure, but saying Try Google to verything sounds like SPAM Stop that.

And to your question, i have no idea sounds like a error that has corrected itself, just if it does it often i would be concerned.

Have you checked to make sure all the fans are working right? One time, I was installing a new Hard drive and accidently pulled one of the tiny cables out of my fan, and I almost fried the comp.

Back
Top Bottom