How do yo feel about the pledge of Allegiance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Pledge of Allegiance. I didn't mind saying it back then and I don't mind saying it now. It shows patriotism for your country, United States of America.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Take it however you want :D If your patriotism is like that in the Movies with such stuff - then you may just have a problem, and it could be construde as offensive. That is neither Patriotism nor Honourable however. I'd hope you're not that kind of America is the Best you're the one with the Smelly Chest sort of Patriot; because there's nothing wrong with any other kind, they're all brilliant people.

Luckily for me however - I'm stating opinion about something only involving you by conjecture. If you want to take it offensively by all means do so; it is not my job to tell you what to do; but we've had flaming problems, and we're not having them again, taking something offensively is your problem, responding to it directly with flaming is my problem - and it will not be accepted.

well said, LK.

That was nothing less then an insult against me and the country I support, it is not well said. It is disgusting. In fact LK should be reprimanded for flaming me.

"I'd hope you're not that kind of America is the Best you're the one with the Smelly Chest sort of Patriot"

Why the hell would you say that LK?

Gian, thanks again for ruining another thread heres a cookie for all the ruined threads because of you.

cookie.jpg

Giancarlo said:
I will not flame you. I'm just about tired of this. You can construe and criticize my beliefs all you want. But once you start to attack my patriotism it gets very personal.

This is like attacking something else about me, some people have the tendency to bring up.
We are agreed them. I'm critising something, and you happen to believe in it. You can point out the misconceptions in my comment and what was technically wrong, or you can point out why you think that kind of patriotism is great and brilliant and all manner of things. Its what I'd do.

I thought you said Homosexuality was Natural? Patriotism for a Country you don't come from is not natural - its in no way the same thing.

I'm not ruining this thread. I just said I supported this country and was a patriot, and LK attacked me personally. What is your problem jack? Your vendetta again?

nO, I HATE HOW YOU THINK EVERYTHIG IS A PERSONAL ATTACK AGASINT YOU. tHATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

Lord Kalthorn said:
We are agreed them. I'm critising something, and you happen to believe in it. You can point out the misconceptions in my comment and what was technically wrong, or you can point out why you think that kind of patriotism is great and brilliant and all manner of things. Its what I'd do.

I'm not going to say anything more besides the fact I am proud of this country and being a citizen of this country. At no point did I ever say that Americans are superior people to other people of the globe, nor would I ever claim that. You need to get your ideas in order before you smear me.

I thought you said Homosexuality was Natural? Patriotism for a Country you don't come from is not natural - its in no way the same thing.

Patriotism is something far different. And no what I was referring to was my foreign policy beliefs..

At my school saying the pledge is optional. I still do it though...... i do believe in God for one and also i dont really take the under God literally the whole pledge mainly just signifies how we are all united together even though we are all different. (even though not all are united under god) :)

Damn it Gian.... Cool down....
Use this icepack to cool yourself
insticetwn.jpg

If you're so proud of this country, go join the army and fight in Iraq!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom