Army raises enlistment age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jefforaby said:
Just to let you know, Army Reserve is part of the Army. How is the title misleading?!?! Look at the links I gave you... Almost every single one says "Army raises enlistment age."

Now you are acting stupid, and I caught you in several lies. Okay.. first off, the Army Reserve is not part of the Army Active Duty. The Army Reserve has not been called up in great amounts to serve in Iraq, in fact very minimally. The National Guard has been called up moreso, and has performed very well.

WW2, hmm did we need to be there? HEll yes. Should people still have the right to choose wether they want to risk their life? Yes.

jack22 said:
WW2, hmm did we need to be there? HEll yes. Should people still have the right to choose wether they want to risk their life? Yes.

Not in a time of national peril and national duty. Most people serving in WW2 were volunteers, but when troop shortages were an issue, they had to call people up by conscription.

Yea...
Pearl Harbor "a day of infamy"

Gian, about 45% of the 149,000 U.S. forces in Iraq are reservists. - Pentagon

Jefforaby said:
Yea...
Pearl Harbor "a day of infamy"

Gian, about 45% of the 149,000 U.S. forces in Iraq are reservists. - Pentagon

No. That's an exaggeration and a lie. The Pentagon also never said that.

I'm calling you up on numerous lies on this forum... so please spare us.

Giancarlo said:
No. That's an exaggeration and a lie. The Pentagon also never said that.

I'm calling you up on numerous lies on this forum... so please spare us.

Gian, look at the links I posted... cnn and usa today.....you're wrong, once again.

I'm not wrong. In fact you are horrifically wrong, and you almost always are. You never get around to stating the whole truth. God damn it. A majority of troops in Iraq are active duty and national guard, not reservists. What's wrong with you? You don't think we have enough active duty for Iraq? We most certainly do! More then enough!

Your links are shit because they don't say anything about what percentage of troops in Iraq are reservists. The Pentagon corrected itself recently when there were percentages released, and it was showed only 10-15% of troops in Iraq are reservist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom