Check this out

Do you think I just made the whole thing up? Well I know some are thinking that so today I had my daughter make a video, in it she says thanks. I didnt have her go into to much detail as the whole experience was very rough on her but she does mention her mother doing drugs in front of her and stuff like that.

www.savemykids.org/daughter

I would hope this would make you see this is all real.

God bless

Don't take this personally, but I think we've been through too many "free iPods" or "free hardware" scams. But, I think this isn't one. Your site might've seemed a bit phony (no offense), but I think someone like you in your situation wouldn't be doing this to scam other's for their money.

Thanks for believing in me. I had no idea that no one would believe me when I made the site nor did I know ppl have made scams using fake stories.

I would love to make my site better but I really dont know how. Any suggestions or help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks
Dave

david6789 said:
Thanks for believing in me. I had no idea that no one would believe me when I made the site nor did I know ppl have made scams using fake stories.

I would love to make my site better but I really dont know how. Any suggestions or help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks
Dave

Oh, ALOT of people use these types of senarios to scam people for their money...it is frustrating...especially to the person who actually is telling the truth.

BTW ask anyone here for help with websites and HTML. The awnser is just a ask away! LOL I don't know any of that stuff, but I did, I would gladly help.

i don't think it's a scam. sorry i realized what that must have sounded like. i was saying that normally i'm very cynical but that i do believe you. sorry for the confusion...again

Back
Top Bottom