new parts

Dude. if you want help, don't annoy us so... Post ONCE, use EDIT if you need to add more. for those who have it, try IMing us...

are 8x agp video cards compatible with mobos that has only 4x agp? i just found out a while ago that my mobo has only 4x agp.

eunice, I'll answer you're question, but you really shouldn't ask a question within another question(or I don't like that...)

Yes, it should be compatable. I know I've used AGP 4x in a 2x slot...

ok. sorry. i just don't wanna make another thread and ask for just a minor question. sorry if iask most of the time. im just a newbie and thirsty for more computer knowlegde. thanks anyways..

Hehe, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, it just kinda bugs me. Plus, you're less likely to get views in a post with a good number of posts. Eh, ok, now I'll stop taking up Eddieboi's post too ^^;

I no the specs of my pc nw

Iv finally been able to find out what specs are in my pc...so i can tell you guys what it has.

Its a Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, with a VL35G model motherboard, a Nvidia Geforce4 MX 440 (transfer rate is 8x,with 128mb and is AGP version 3.0)
The RAM is DDR-SDRAM and has a 512mb one at the moment but i want to add another 512 of RAM.

So in all i want to no what graphics card i should get (upgrading to a 256mb one) and what DDR-SDRAM card i should get. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom