Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacey1

BSOD
Hey, On my LCD Monitor it has 2 connections. One is an S-Video. Do you know how on your TV you have 3 Pins-Yellow,White,Red. Well the otehr connection in just 1 of those pins-The yellow one.

I was wondering if there was any way of connecting my ps2 to the monitor

You only have the video RCA jack? Hmm...I thought most had speakers too.

Colors go to colors. Yellow from your PS2 to Yellow on your monitor. there are also cables you can buy that have svideo on them as well, which is higher quality.

Now this is just video. For audio, I'm not sure what you'd do. If you have a stereo with inputs, you could use this... You could probably find a converter and connect the RCA(red/white) to a regular set of computer speakers...

The S-Video is for the image, and the RCA jack is for the sound. Most TV, VCR and DVD have RED and WHITE RCA jack's for right and left. Your LCD uses one input for both speakers, that's all.

Don't listen to zero... Unless you're monitor is very different from the standard, both are video inputs. Now you might have a headphone jack for audio if you do have speakers, but as you're talking, I doubt it...

Stacey, the almight...The_Other_One sent me a private message with the title {{SHUT UP}}! because I posted after HIM!!!!
I may have made misread the color code of the RCA jack you describes, but that doesn't mean that Mr. Never_Make_Any_Mistake_and_Right is also educates, civilized or diplomate, see necessarily right.
You can deduct what that RCA jack is for; yellow is normally for video and white for sound.
Do you have any speakers on your monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom