Favorite programming language

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer C. Delphi, never used or seen, and Java, I do not know how to program in, but my friend does. I often look at his source code and I understand it all, but I somehow, just don't like it. Neither do I like C++. I think it is that they are object orienteered. I like structured better. But that is just my oppinion.

Techy Geek said:
VB is without a doubt the best, i learnt it a year ago and i haven't bothered to do any others since

That is a bad thing. Visual Basic teaches you extremely bad habbits. Knowing only one language is not a good thing, if that one language is Visual Basic, it is just that much worse!

Visual basic my love vb 6 was object based not object oriented so i go towards java where no IDE by default so Gui making very difficult and so confusing by now again i fall in love my old love with new getup Visual basic 7 code name dot net

lgrinberg said:
That is a bad thing. Visual Basic teaches you extremely bad habbits. Knowing only one language is not a good thing, if that one language is Visual Basic, it is just that much worse!

I am gonna learn another though, not sure what OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. Why not just learn VB though, it is a very powerful programming language

VB is a great Programming Language. Its not so good for Tux Monkeys though because it was made by Microsoft and hence deemed useless. C# is also worth a look into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom