Stickers

Jack05

In Runtime
hey guys
have you put your intel/AMD stickers on and/or any other stickers on your case? If so where abouts?
Especially interested in people who own cases with a swinging door
Me I just put it inside the swinging door so I can choose to show ppl or not
jack

I don't have swinging doors. I have three stickers I use on my PC. The AMD sticker is on the left front of the case somewhat near the bottom but not that low. I also have the Creative Audigy 24-bit sticker underneath the AMD one. I have the Gigabyte motherboard sticker on the back of the PC under the power supply and next to the PS/2 connections. Its got a clean look and I like to keep it that way by not overdoing it. I love it when I have people coming by and they see that 24-bit sticker. They want me to crank it up to show them the power of my sound system.

I use the THX and DTS demo that came with my sound card and totally blew them away, hehe. Got to love it.

Thats my stickers on my PC

105010.jpg

I only really have the stickers that came with the Case on it; I've done nothing more to the System so its useless to add anymore stickers.

I do like stickers though; if I ever find it would be better for me to build a Custom Case I would find as many stickers for the equipment within as possible.

hey thanks for the replies guys,
I think cobra is on the money, anyone got pics to show of their computer/sticker placement?
I'll have to hunt down my pic
jack

Back
Top Bottom