Check this out

The only free legal help here is at the court house that provides self help center. I have picked up a packet, but its seems very complicated I have to try and find the biological father (which no one seems to know who he is) and have him give up parental rights, then find my druggy ex wife and complete tons of paper work. I dont think I can do it on my own and I am scared I will mess it up.

david6789 said:
First off I didnt pay anyone to make the web site I made it my self. I bought a book called Web site for dummies at the store. I did have to pay about $50 dollars for the web site hosting.

I would have made you a website fot free :p

Stop paying 50 dollars for your website why don't you put that money into your scam (oops i mean your family)

Scam? For god sakes I wish it was! You have no idea the hell me and my kids have gone through. Just image everything is perfect then almost over night everything goes to hell. You have no idea the pain my kids and I have gone through.

I made the web site for free, the only thing I paid for was $24 for the hosting and $24 for the domain. I has taking me weeks to make the web site I know its not so good but I am trying.

I wish there was a way to prove I am not scamming to you and the other doubters. If you cna think of one please tell me I will do it.

God bless and thanks
Dave

I'm inclined to not believe anything said; but if it is true I wish you luck. As for money - while I wouldn't give it I'm in the lucky position to not have it and hence I don't have any to give if I were to believe you.

There is a guy at the station who asks for money to get the train to see his son at Hospital. His story isn't as clean as that one - as the Station he was at asking for money was closer to the Hospital than any other station. But its the same general point.

Lucky Duck is a she! I think somebody should go and check.

Back
Top Bottom