Help me out!

Jefforaby

Daemon Poster
I need some help writing my research paper for AP History...
Here's the topic I was assigned:
Could Germany have won WWII?

Help much appreciated!

I think yes...

If it had not been for the ballsy pilots that bombed the heavy water research site, the Germans would have had nuclear weapons far in advance of any of the allies. As nuts as Hitler and his cronies were, they most likely would have used them...

wow.... i thought that this was a COMPUTER forum, not some history forum. but, ah well, it is the social forum and u can discuss whatever u want. ah well... lol... u are one funny person there, jefforbaby. why didnt u just google the topic onto some history forum then? ah well... u kno the funny thing though? i wouldve done the exact same thing myself.... haha.

Hmmm... did you not see the Enterprise Episodes on the subject?

Was Russia not to have had a Communist Revolution earlier than even Lenin had planned; I'm pretty sure it would have been a whole lot closer, and they may have won. Dragging Russia growth during the period after the Communist Revolt out should be very easy - its a huge subject. Then link it into the way they soaked up the original attack and write about considerations for the Western Attacks from Germany had forces in the East not had to be there.

It is very easy to do.

Back
Top Bottom