Check this out

First off I didnt pay anyone to make the web site I made it my self. I bought a book called Web site for dummies at the store. I did have to pay about $50 dollars for the web site hosting.

But I can tell you this IT is true and I lived through hell for the last 1 and half years. If you dont believe me tell me how I can prove it to u?

Do you want Police case numbers? Copy of my Permanet restraining order against my ex for her threating to kill me and take the kids to mexico? A copy of the divorce decree? Or what. I couldn't image some one making this up, The last year or two of my life have been the worse thing I could imagen. The woman I fell in love with, my soul mate, got addicted to drugs and did lot of evil/bad things. She did things infront of my kids I will not even mention here! My daughter needs thearopy but I cant afford it, we talk to our priest when it gets really bad. My kids are scared to sleep in thier rooms because my ex wife has broken in the house 2 times and threated my kids. I had to put bars on my windows.

And for those that think my web site is professionally done THANKS, but its not It took me 2 weeks to make and lots of help from friends and family.

Dave

im sorry to hear about this. i hope everything works out for the best and i'll keep you in my thoughts!

i honestly dont even have a dollar myself (im only 16 and im still trying to get a job)

Just made a donation. Best of luck with everything and if you ever need help with web hosting or web site design feel free to contact me.

Keep us up to date with how things are going too.

Thanks friends

I think my web site looks alittle cheesy, I was thinking of putting in a back ground. Not really sure how to do this. I am not using any sorta of html program I used cut and paste for most of it and the web sites for dummies book for the rest. I had a few friends give me advise too.

God bless
Dave

Just made a donation. Best of luck with everything and if you ever need help with web hosting or web site design feel free to contact me.

Keep us up to date with how things are going too.

xx cobra xx said:
he is being a bull, ill tel you why, they story makes no sence, and you can make websites and you paid to make that website there 4 you would go to a good job or home business were you can make web pages and earn alot of money. but you do that aswell as scam

Sheesh..lighten up. :rolleyes: He's only asking for a dollar...not a million.

EDIT>>> BTW Best of luck with your site and kids. :) Sorry to hear about such a sad story.

in some countries there are organizations that provide free legal assistance sometimes referred to as pro bono work. i don't know much about this since i'm not a lawyer. law schools have information about this usually.

Back
Top Bottom