Norton Vs. Mcafee

We have tons of post like this. Exact same thread, but different times. It looks like Norton is smoking the competition as of now. That should be impressive enough since Mcafee has no votes.

Zone Alarm Security Suite= my favorite anti-virus and firewall all in one!! For those people that said it gets annoying all you have to do is add the site to the site list and click "allow" and Zone Alarm asks no more questions having to do with that site. Or when it does pop up you could always check the box at the bottom that basically makes Zone Alarm remember that particular issue about that site.

one (only one) problem with Norton is there apps take so long to open so i hibernate my computer so it doesn't take 2mins 50 sec to load all my programs. lol

i would highly recommend Symantec products to anyone!

the last time i used norton, my pc crashed... so i haveto reformat my hard disk.. why is that so?

could be a number of things, can you give me an idea of system specs can it handle Norton (what ever you had) i know its very demanding. and other thing which Norton was it???

Now i think that you are wrong as mcafee is the best as it detects viruses but sometimes it is crap cus it slows down my laptop.

cantona said:
Trend Micro Pc Cillin Internet Security 2005 is the best, literally

Don't get me started with that crap ... its the worse internet security package you can buy Zone Alarm is ten times better and if you think its the best then you need your head testing .. have you used other packages like Norton, Zone Alarm and what ever else is out there because trust me that's the worse ... in fact don't you get that crap free with motherboards? i rest my case.

i will end this will the following:

Get Norton Internet Security

Back
Top Bottom