i was just wondering....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeRo CoOL!

BSOD
i am just wondering if any of you lot on here knows if i can get like a play list to play on my site

i am using this html code

<embed src="http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/geffen/snoop_dogg/video/rhythm-n-gangsta-the-masterpiece/lets-get-blown_no-edit/00_lo.asx?timestamp=1104796632&ttl=7776000&iprange=0.0.0.0/0&cryptosignature=2F2E5FE6109FF9BDCDCC22ED32F3D8DB23F3CC26&siteid=musicremedy" height="190" width="190" controller="true" autostart="true" loop="true">

and so far i can only get one song to play on it so i was just wondering if i can get more than one song

thanks fr your help

ZeRo CoOL!

now i don't know a whole lot about html programming (though i know a little) but couldn't you just change " loop="true" " to " loop="false" " and then put in the code for the next vid/song or something similar....lol i dunno, just a thought

LOL, you need to buy a webspace to but song tracks on because freewebs only lets like 1mb lol.

To let people listen to them you will have to have a button like this You can put this playlist in the nav of your weblog. Just copy this code in your template, and the playlist will show on your website, with the latest additions automatically updated.

You will have to go to front page copy and pasta all the songs from the song to frontpage then copy al the html and maybe make some like this You can put this playlist in the nav of your weblog. Just copy this code in your template, and the playlist will show on your website, with the latest additions automatically updated.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://me-tv.com/playlist/syndicate.php?id=16">
</script>

then add it all on to a webspace.

right i dont need a web space because i am using a different site to get my songs socobra you need to shut up and read up

Well why dont you just then say you are using a website to get the songs from, then people can help alot quicker.

I wont shup up because i am typing, just because we aint at college for another 2 weeks dont be you can start bitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom