weird or annoying habits

Annoining habits....um.. I am gunna have to say being a Junk food Junkie, i am king of junk food !!

I have to have everything in a particular place, I hate when my friends come in my room and start touching stuff. Especially all my computer equipment.

When someone is reading something to me, if they dont get every little thing right, if they misspell or get something mixed up, like with Xpbeast (sometimes he will say AMD when he means ATX) and it really bugs me and I end up correcting them, and they get tired off it. Also, im a twitch, i can never sit still, I think thats y im so good at fps, because im a trigger happy fool and my fingers are always moving . this can have advantages though because I have better hand Eye coordination and reflexes now.

i too can't seem to take my eyes off a delicious looking female lol, but another of my habits is biting my lip or my tongue and playing halo lol

Probably biting my fingernails and skin & jacking off (I think that would be normal for most guys...) :D.

uhm....riiiight.. so uhh...now im all flustered! oh i just went and saw the ring 2. second scariest movie i'v ever seen. the first was the ring :p

Back
Top Bottom