I love being Sarcastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we should have a nice big forum in the "General" section labeled "FLAMING" that way when the 5,874 members wanna flame they can just go to that section. Note: I said 5,874 members being the amount of members CF has. Im not saying everyone flames of course not but alot do.

sarcasm is such a funny thing isnt it?

Why the hell do you come here and make like 5 threads saying bad things about the forum? 5 out of your 6 threads have been negative ones. Not everyone is flaming. Few people are which they are dropping in on threads and they start a rucuss. I dont think it is fair to say a lot of the memebrs are flaming which they arent.

ctf is hideous. I've seen it. They can't even get their scripts right. That's one of the nastiest forums I have ever seen. It looks like a 5 year old made it. The color scheme is nasty. It is super-sub-standard.. like something from the mid-90s. At least this forum has some class and character.

I can't even believe you guys are pushing that. Go advertise Zen's forum elsewhere. I've seen the posts. Immature. Highly immature.

And look at the "ask?" section.. that's so unprofessional.

Basically my brother could put a better site together then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom