how does your pc compare to this alienware top-o-the-line model?

MY system: 100%
Aurora ALX: 1654%

WTF? My systems only downfall is the graphics card. I think Alienware is trying to make me feel bad so I buy something from them. I don't think my computer is that bad...

That is obviously the idea. Everyone will think "Oh, my rig sucks, lets get an AW" and then theyll by one, once again AW seducing customers.

of course! thats the whole point! thats why they pay that company to do that for them! duh... but it is fun to see how well ur comp is compared to the systems... mine wasnt too bad. i got like three or four comps that said what my first pic on my firt post was "high performance sytem detected". lol. its sooooo funny. yeah, most of us here have a good enough processor and memory and all that but its almost always the graphic card where we fall. mostof us dont have 6800 but some of us here do, so what am i saying.lol. nm. its al good. just save up and build a comp thats ten times better. does anyone have a comp out there that out performed every single alienware comp?

The system I tested against the AW has a P4 at 2.8Ghz with HT, 512mb of RAM, but an Intel graphics controller. How is the AW over 16x better than my system??

Jac006, what are the specs on your comp?

You guys cant acctually take this seriously. It is a marketing scheme so say buy an AW cuz your rig sucks. You good compare your better SLI to theres and it would proablly still come out better. It is fun but definently not true.

of course its fun. but still, its not exactly totally inacurate. there is some base of anazlyzing ur pc. they do come out right though. i love seeing how i have pc that beats some alienware piece of junk. lol. of course,as i siad, its almost always the graphics card. i have everything that aw has except for a 6800 or a x800. yhea. and i really dont need that. im happy with my labtop becuase its just amazing. yhea.

I replied on the post that I wouldn't even do it, but the reason if that I was and am at work right now. I did the test on my PC this morning and my results:
169%
I figure it could be a good place to gage your system. When you test your system against Alienware top notch, if it is over a certain percentage (300% for eq.), then maybe it is a good indicator that you should start thinking of getting a more recent PC, or upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom