Idea

Have any of you guys noticed that every new member makes a new thread introducing themself?
Why don't we make one thread in the Social Lounge Called "Introduction" and have it be a sticky and every new member that wants to inrtoduce themself can do so by replying to this thread?

but then the new members wont know we've dedicated a sticky just to them and they'll make one anyway and then we have a useless sticky

im so deeply sorry jack i really am but i would like to make it known that u couldve said its in the wrong place computergen but instead you decided to take the sarcasm route and say "smart one" and this is exactly why i dont post here as often as i used to because of the ppl that cant accept the fact that someone can make a "gasp" *mistake*

Nice idea but I like the idea of giving each member a personal introduction in their own thread.

mmm, david is right, its much more personal that way for each of them, i remember how i felt starting out my first thread!!!! and its fun to see who can get in there fastest to say welcome too!!! im always late!!! more so nowadays than ever!

Maybe not just one thread, Because it would get far too long.....Maybe a whole section would be nice....

I don't mind it the way it is.

<moved to comments & feedback>

I think David is right, a personal intro is usally moved to the social lounge anyways so it was a good idea, but it works out the way it is...:p

Back
Top Bottom