Best Party Competition!

My best party was when my "friends" thought it would be funny to put ketamine in my drink when i was 13... that's pretty much all I remember.

my friend drank 1/4 of a texas mickey and started puking like crazy. anyway when my dad came and he told him to get the hell out because he just got done puking all down the back of my dads brand new big screen (the tv is against the wall but he was leaning on it) anyway the puke went into the vents and when my dad turned it on just before my friend left the t.v blew...my dad grabbed ahold of him and literally threw him out the door. mabye about 10 mins later he came back (he only lived like 10 houses up the street) and he beat every window outta my dads 1971 nova ss with a baseball bat. my dad went out there in a rage and knocked him out cold with one punch. my dad left him there all night. i went to bed so did he, the next morning my buddy was just waking up and came in and had pancakes while he was still covered in puke, that was great!!!

I think i'm the youngest Guru here... w00t for me!!

14, and I don't remember the last time I've never really hosted a party. I just go to dances and shit.. and enjoy school social life.

LOL Yeah...just don't make things to complicated! Then clean-up won't be such a hassle

hahahaha

went to a mates 18th on friday night... went to sleep at 3 at a friends place, crashed on the carpet and they threw a blanket on me! was great, most comfortable carpet ive ever slept on, i wanna get some here now :D
was a good party. one of my best mates Exs was there, she stabbed him in the back something shocking! cheated on him then broke up with him on their anniversary and THEN tried to say she was the victim and how bad she felt after it all and to top it off... she wanted to still be friends with him!
when she was going out with my mate she was scared of me, cuz i carry a knife on me at all times (which is illegal here) and also was a pretty dark person compared to her!! now she is $H!+ scared of me, wont even look at me!!!
so yeah heres where this is all heading neway: at this party there are cars parked every where and hers was parked where it was shielded from view by a 4x4 so everybody was pissing on her car!!! most ppl there hated her!
i got the bonnet and the front right wheel, a mate got the drivers side door handle, the mirror then whipped across the window and up onto the roof!!! hes a champ! but im pretty sure that most sections of that car had piss on them somewhere!!!! there were at least 10 ppl who were doing it :p neway, a very mysterious thing happened too, one of her hubcaps just jumped into my mates hand when he had it touching and it scared him so much he threw it away!!! i didnt have anything to do with it!!! but i heard about it :p

then there was another mates 18th, me and a few others did an all nighter and one guy got pretty off hs face and decided that him and a mate were special forces commandos.
there were ppl from the guys party staying next door with his mate cuz his parents were away so they kept wanting to go down there n look in on all the chix "topless" and all that was sooooo funny, hed fall in a random bush and start looking like he was getting ready to shoot some1 with his bottle of beer!!!!
neway after we talked him outta going over there he decided that he needed other commandos with him so he went and woke up 2 other guys in a tent and got them out! it was sooo funny.
and to top it off my arch enemy was there (was expecting trouble from him but he was silent as a mouse... good for him he gets to keep all his teeth in his head) and this guy kept going to his tent and waking him up while these two other guys were wetting themselves laughing cuz it was one of their mates!!! then he got more adventurous and started taking his tent down around him!!!!
he took it down i swear about 6 times, and after this guy starts getting really pi$$ed off he goes and jumps around in his tent yelling I AM YOUR GOD!!!
was classic!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom