Good News And Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
:( I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather... I have been slammed with bad news all this week... :/

you've been slammed with bad news all this week? only thing that happened was a "family member" which if your family can make dogs they need help died and you almost got scammed..thats not being slammed, my friend just went bankrupt, lost his car, his house, his job since he cant get there anymore and now his g/f just left him because "he cant support her lifestyle". thats being slammed with bad news

money_man said:
you've been slammed with bad news all this week? only thing that happened was a "family member" which if your family can make dogs they need help died and you almost got scammed..thats not being slammed, my friend just went bankrupt, lost his car, his house, his job since he cant get there anymore and now his g/f just left him because "he cant support her lifestyle". thats being slammed with bad news

You are sick in the head. Me losing a pet was not the only thing that happened. One of my good friends from years back committed suicide. So shut up. Please shut up.

jack wth is your problem. unlike you who probably talks to him on MSN, and the phone and e-mails and cell phones and everything probably meet with him 2 times a week i dont know everything about him. how was i supposed to knwo his friend commited suicide??????? how can i shut up from saying something if i didnt know half the story that he didnt even hint was there. serisouly jack you need to get some new lines instead of teh fast becoming old "seriously money, u need to shut up" althoguh u do add in the "f" word every now and then

money_man said:
jack wth is your problem. unlike you who probably talks to him on MSN, and the phone and e-mails and cell phones and everything probably meet with him 2 times a week i dont know everything about him. how was i supposed to knwo his friend commited suicide??????? how can i shut up from saying something if i didnt know half the story that he didnt even hint was there. serisouly jack you need to get some new lines instead of teh fast becoming old "seriously money, u need to shut up" althoguh u do add in the "f" word every now and then

I don't think Jack even lives in Los Angeles. I just told you my friend committed suicide. Now enough of this. I'm not going to let another thread go to ruin. I'm going to let David or Matt deal with this. Jack is often my opponent on this forum.. and for him to tell you to shut up.. well that's big.

you knwo what im goign to be the "BIGGER" man here and stop all this, gian if you would liek to continue arguing why dont you pm me. and why do you go to the mods that are on your side. why didnt you contact airiox? send me a pm with the answer or MSN

money_man said:
you knwo what im goign to be the "BIGGER" man here and stop all this, gian if you would liek to continue arguing why dont you pm me. and why do you go to the mods that are on your side. why didnt you contact airiox? send me a pm with the answer or MSN

There is a difference between a moderator and an adminstrator. David is the adminstrator, and has full control over this forum.

wtf everyone is against me, what exactly did i do, i said stuff about dogs and then asked giancarlo how a dog dying can be slamming his whole week with crap. nothing more nothing less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom