how does your pc compare to this alienware top-o-the-line model?

jac006

Golden Master
ok, so i was just surfing alienware the other day and i saw how on certain comps u could "compare" ur pc to alienware's. for me, labtop out performeded some of the desktops that they were offering. not the best one, of coures, but ones that made it seem pretty pathetic that a labtop beat a desktop. lol. so how does your desktop rate agianst the best from a manu? check it here: http://alienware.com/product_detail...SysCode=PC-AURORALX-SLI-D&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT
but a warning: u gotta use internet explorer to use. i use firefox and i had to switch over. but still. its pretty funny on what the results are. if u get something that says "high perfomance system detected" on this monseter, then u have one heck of pc man!
like mine...

I couldn'e even do it on my celeron system, it somes up with an error stating that the hardware is unknown!!! Peice of crap!

YOU HAVE TO GO DOWN on that page he give you and on the right it says yours pv v alian ware.

NOTE: YOU NEED TO GO ON YOUR PC AND OPEN INTERNET EXPORER, IF YOU HAVE deleted it then go to search and then press ALL FILES AND FOLDERS then type internet explorer . COPY AND PASTE FROM WERE I SAID INTERNET EXPLORER.

HERE IS my results.

Your current
System Performance 100%

Aurora ALX
$4872 312%
» Add to Cart

Component Comparison
Your system Aurora ALX

CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 2009 MHz AMD Athlon(tm) 64 2600 MHz

Graphics Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT

Memory: 512 MB 1024 MB

yea ardy89 im in the same boat as you. It wouldtn even scan my computer. said something about unknown hardware. thats probably because i dont think ALIENWARE uses Celeron cpu's. that sucks, ima try it on my brother computer this weekend

i got

Your current system performance: 100%
Aurora ALX $4872: 186%

Oh well... The only thing different is the graphics card and about a boost of 100mhz on AMD's front...

*KaGe*

Your current
System Performance
100%

Aurora ALX
$4872
Compare Individually
212%
» Add to Cart

Area-51® ALX
$4532
Compare Individually