Ummmm....help?

Tweak

In Runtime
Ok, got my computer but together and got everything running (WOOT). Sound WAS working, but now it doesnt, I dont know what happened, nebody have ne trouble shooting tips? Its not the speaker or something like that cuz i checked that, and my system volume is not muted or really low....

Did you run or install anything prior to when the sound was working? Double check Device Manager and look at your sound properties. Any exclamation or red flags? Reinstall drivers.

Yes, and also if you have a sound card, and your mobo had one, in some cases when you reboot, the operating system installs the driver of the other device and sound is directed to that device and not the one you previously had.

nope, built in sound on mobo, and the driver CD isnt reading, it will read my MOHAA disk but my MSI driver disk doesnt show up

Ok, I reinstalled the drivers for the audio and still nadda....hmmm, can u say, RETARDED COMPUTER?!?!?!?!

well, i know i did some things to the bios, like making my GFX source the AGP slot and what not, i was getting 72 FPS with built in GFX LOL (i think) ne ways, i dunno now, its relaly pissing me off

Back
Top Bottom