Gallery: Cases

cobra correct me if im wrong but isnt a case just to house your computers parts? why do you want to spend $250.00 on a case? why does it need a dust filter? and its "Aluminum" btw. This case better be polished aluminum and have a 500watt psu at least, thats like $400.00 canadian. and i thought $78.00+15% tax was bad

no m8 its prevents heat, and stops the dust from coming in, and it is very light.

Its got a extra harddrve bay.

Ill show you all soon.

Money man I noticed in your sig it said AMD....yuck ....well least it will be better then your celeron .....so slow

wth do u mean yuck? AMD pwns INTEL at almost everything the normal person does. and when this beauty is going at 2.6ghz its going to pwn even more INTELS. what do you mean slow, lemme guess INTEL fanboy?

LOL. let me tell you from my personel experience. i have a 3.2 ghz intel ht. whatever processor and 512 mb of ram and a nice 200 gb hard drive. it has an ati x300 128 mb pci e card and a 24 bit sound sudigy whatever. ok, then i got my labtop (look at my sig) and let me tell u.... it runs 10 TIMES FASTER! windows boots up instantaneoulsy and my games run just as fast and even faster sometimes. AMD PWNS INDEED!!!

Back
Top Bottom