Good News And Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Well lets start with the good news:

I started downloading Fresh Prince Of Bell Air and its a 10.3Ghz, i am 21% threw it and it has 4 Serias, they are all split up into 4, section 1 is like 3Ghz and that will go on a disk, same with all.

Other good news is i did an extra 25 hours shifts, 9 hours friday,10,hours sat and 6 hours sunday, On my Clock card at work it says +6 so i am adding 6 more hours on 25 and it makes 31 so i am getting an extra 160 pound added to my wages normaly.

Other Good news is i am getting that new case that is 140 pound in 2 weeks 2day (13days really).

Bad News is my Grandad passed away 2day at 2 in the morning.

Other Bad news is, i need a wee. Cya

Yer m8 sorry about your Dog, i heard but did not get the reply in because Money Man started crap. Anyway thx Gian.

xx cobra xx said:
Yer m8 sorry about your Dog, i heard but did not get the reply in because Money Man started crap. Anyway thx Gian.

Thanks man.. that does mean a lot to me.

yea man sry, my grandfather has Alztimers (or however you spell it) and he sometimes hops outta bed ready literally to go to war. we dont expect him to live much lnoger either. although i try to look on the bright side, i might get his truck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom