GeForce FX crap?

strange you only post the only pics where the fx series won...click the link ppl, the ati cards kick the fx series ass

even though yes gian u said it that the radeons won in ut2004 which is an open gl game...wait i thought nvidias were better at that?

zoomtm said:
strange you only post the only pics where the fx series won...click the link ppl, the ati cards kick the fx series ass

Yeah click the links. I give ATI credit in some unpractical AA tests. Nvidia still wins between 65-70% of the benchmarks.

zoomtm said:
even though yes gian u said it that the radeons won in ut2004 which is an open gl game...wait i thought nvidias were better at that?

I did say that. Why? Because those are the AA tests. Nvidia scores better in Doom 3.

Owned, Did you read my thread and try to understand it at all?

Perhaps I'll recap, once again-

1 - Did i mention the 9800XT or pro at all - reading though my last post...nope. -pwned

2 - Did I mention that the FX series was slower - reading through .....nope -pwned

3 What I did say, in another way, is that in the early benchmarks with Half Life 2 with the FX5900, even the Radeon 9600 won agaisnt it speed wise - Why..
Because the FX series cannot do DirectX 9 great at all, it's compleatly lousy.

Now Half Life 2 disables DirectX 9 features when being played on a Geforce FX and reverts only to DirectX 8. Oh, yes, you can enable it - but the frame rate is crap. Only in benchmarks where the FX wins in DirectX 9 games is when it's simply not running in DirectX mode.

I perfectly aggree, other area's of gamming it's fine, but pal, look here and read the review, you'll see what I mean. Here's the benchmarks with ATI v nVidia, with and without DirectX9 features enabled. See how the Radeon 9600 kills even your mighty FX5950.....

http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/geforce_fx_half-life2/page5.asp

Right as for your over the top post - they weren't needed, because benchmarks is not what I was refering to. Read the entire article and you'll get what I mean.

Also, this is not the only DirectX 9 game that this happens to, others do this to my friend.

Peace.

Now your PWND, or whatever that is. lol

Back
Top Bottom