The STFU game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakedog

Fully Optimized
Okay seriously, I have to go off on a rant here....

Half the members on this forum have been acting like stupid 8 year olds the past few weeks. What's really ticking me off is that every thread that we make, some idiot comes and starts an arguement. This is directed towards all of you. I've seen way too many good threads get locked because some ignorant fool just comes in and goes off topic, or just pisses people off...

So this is a honest request for you guys to shut the fuck up and stop whining about every little thing that you are ticked off about. Keep your damn temper to yourself, and fight the fight outside of these forums. What I mean about this.. is if a thread is about "How to fix yadda yadda in Linux", don't be an asshole and start talking about how bad linux is.. Keep the hell out of the thread then. And if a thread is about "Help me with yadda yadda in CounterStrike source", don't go in and start bitching about how bad you are at the game and how much you hate it... No one cares...

Seriously, grow up people, everywhere I turn, I see all these 8-year olds fighting about the most pointless things.. Have a good time on these forums, but stop fucking being an ignorant whiny asshole.

Oh and about the name of this topic.. Stop making all these stupid games people.. I mean, are you all that easily entertained.. "OOO what's a word that starts with S.." next reply: "Stupid" next 2000 posts "Oh ahahahahah that was classic". Seriously, stop with all these stupid games. Unless you guys really are 8 years old, are you that easily entertained? Besides, half of it is just pure spam...

ALright, I think thats about it. Thanks..

I agree with the first part but the second part i dont. This is a social board and we can make what we want. If you do not like the games, dont go into the thread. It doesnt matter if you like it...a lot of people obviously do.

hmmm.

They games that are up there have been up there for a long time. Why didn't you say anthying before. The three word game movie game and what not... they are ways to pass the time. If you don't like them, great. Bite me. But thye are cool to me. The place doesn't have to be serious all the time. Games help lighten it up, and I think they are the only ones that dont have arguments in them. Also, if you don't like all the arguments, why the hell did you make this thread, knowing someone would come in here and say something?

wtf man.

yep. i agree with the first part but you contradict your self on the second part. simply dont go into them if you dont like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom