Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt be me

Solid State Member
Hi all,
It's Netlight here.
matt the rat banned me.

So now I am sure most of you want to see me back...

Man what happened? You sent me a supportive private message... damn you, matt... I think you should unban him.. he didn't do anything wrong. In fact he sent me a private message:

"Unfortunatley, the thread was locked before I got my say...

So I would like to say that my thoughts are with you. I know what it is like to have a dog die, and my dog is getting on a bit now and I am really going to miss her.

If you want someone to talk to, I am only a PM away!"

Now isn't that really nice to say after all the abuse I took from a particular poster? :)

he will be unbanned after 2 days when he can cool down alittle and get over him self

(thought you were leaving anyway Netlight)

might that particular poster be me? :cool: because it seems like airiox is the only person who got the joke. meaninng nobody has any humour in here at all. think of it this way netlight its like a 2 day break thats all

I voted a nice no.. because you act like a 2 year old and are completely clueless.

Yeh.. so your leaving..hmm. Cool.

Shut up camers. You aren't liked by anyone here. The guy was really nice to me, and that is what matters.

Gian he said 1 thing nice to you

maybe if you looked on CTF.net you would see what he realy thinks

i couldnt care if he was married to david i still banned him and i stand by my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom