make the bin dissapear

LOL you could move it to a Folder lol i have never really tried lol to make it leave my desktop

lol used 3 times in a sentence makes you seem very lowly educated or just randomly typing and not noticing what you wrote...please try to refrain from that. its quite annoying

yea i wasnt paying attention, i was laughing and typing "LOL" at the same time dont really know why tired i guess mabe considering im in school and bored as fucking hell computer School sucksorz right now

thought so, even lowly educated people dont use "lol" 3 times in a short sentence. the computer classes in my high school dont teach you anything about computer. all they d is takl about microsoft excel and other programs like that, they dont teach you how to fix things or anything.

hahaha i know man all we are doing right now is talking about excel whioch i tought myself soo i have a 98 in this class and i dont even do anything except for work on the computers they have here and talk in forums and screw around the whole class its great

i signed up for the computer classes to learn how to fix problems with them and learn code and crap. and mainly get to fool around with new hardware nobody in my school can afford. but of course all we do is use our crappy DELLS!!!! oops "d" word. and do excel and some microsoft word. its horribly boring

hmmm i dont think you can move it to a folder? i member being on xxcobraxx's website and in the xp tricks section there was something about removing recycle bin form desktop! his site was in his sig, not suer if it still is. look for his post and see im sure it was on his website

You can move it to a folder and make it disapeer my friend did it.. and yea man the comp class i am in now has nothing to do with reparing computers and fixing problems msoo pretty much what i do is teach myself on the net all day and then when they have a problem with there comps i fix them and the comps we use are all pentium 4 HP's

P4 DELLS at my school..256mb ram(not nearly enough for the graphic design classes) and teh p4's only run at 2ghz...478 socket so i was thinking i could steal one and use it on this mobo that im about to go to SLI from. lol they'd never guess exspecally when the heatsink is still there

Back
Top Bottom