Best Party Competition!

lol, I don't drink that often...only like a few times a month. So I don't have that many good stories. Plus when I do drink we are usually at my house doing nothing different than what we normally do.

CarpeNoctem said:
I would have to say my best party story would be seeing my friend tripping on acid trying to jump off the roof so that he could fly to heaven. I sure am glad we stopped him.

AHAHA!!! Wow...you got some pretty dopey friends! :p

alvino said:
AHAHA!!! Wow...you got some pretty dopey friends! :p

Shyeah...more like used to. I don't chill with those friends anymore though. Those friends being the drug addicts of my old band. I am done with that sh*t.

except for that "R"......sure, it does. So, do you have any good party stories...you might have already said but I don't remember and I don't want to go back.

a good party story..hmm

i was at my friends party and she decided that she wanted to steal her grandmas car..so she did and a bunch of use went with her and they all got high. then we went back and everyone was having sex all over the place and i felt like the odd one out bc i have morals :)

OH OH Good thread.

One time me and my friend finished a litre of Ouzo, never again. Last week me and a few friends finished a bottle of Red Label I woke up hugging the yellow pages, another time on Johnnie walker, I vomited all down the wall out of my second story window, still havent cleaned it, another time I got really wasted and tried to hook my friend up with some dog at some party, another time i jumped into some guys pool in my only change of clothes at like 2am. Oh good times

CarpeNoctem said:
Shyeah...more like used to. I don't chill with those friends anymore though. Those friends being the drug addicts of my old band. I am done with that sh*t.

Tsk tsk...never take drugs...bad boy.

Back
Top Bottom