Best Party Competition!

luckyduck1

Fully Optimized
Tell us about the best party story you have and once we get a bunch we'll have someone vote on it..maybe all the mods and David!

Ummm...I had a sleepover party and we played 8 player Halo 2 from sunday 6pm to monday 6:30am! Then we watched a simpson's episode for 30 minutes, then talked about girls and manly stuff for a whole hour. When we fell asleep my parents woke up 5 minutes later to go to work! :p Then we woke up at around 8:30ish and started playing more Halo 2 and we ate breakfast soon after that, then at 2pm I had to go to swim practice, which I completely died on, since I was so wasted from the night before. :D

wow....I am glad I am not that young anymore. I can't remember the last time I had an official "sleepover". There are the random crashes at peoples house so I don't have to drive drunk. It's been a long time since I have had a sleepover like that. How old are you alvino? I always pictured you being around 17 or 18.

AHAHA! I'm 15. More like 15 1/2, but yeah...I'm not that old! LOL If you read my profile, it says that I'm a frosh in High School, so I can't possibly be 17 or 18. :p

alvino..i pictured you being a bit older too...i still have sleepovers too but im a girl so i think its different :)

LOL Just face or body? :p Just kidding! I'll try to get a pic when my damn sister let's me use the camera!

I would have to say my best party story would be seeing my friend tripping on acid trying to jump off the roof so that he could fly to heaven. I sure am glad we stopped him.

Back
Top Bottom