My dog died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
Setis, another example of someone who doesn't have a damn clue.

I am not a kid. I file my own taxes and I am old enough to serve in the military...

At any rate, I will try to calm down but I am very mad at people who chose to hijack this thread.

You know what.. just lock this thread. This is done with. I'm sorry I ever turned here to share what is happening in my life. I'll never do it again!

Fine...I know you're in mourning, so I understand.

money_man said:
you bunch of sappy people, if a dog is ill and its like cancer you dont let it suffer..you pull out the good ol 12 gauge shot gun and blow its head off. its the only humane thing to do

lol

airiox said:

Airiox, can you lock this thread for me? I don't want to get seriously hurt again. That dog was part of my life for nearly 9 years... (my grandparents had her for the first two yearS)

gian can i send you a paper i just wrote about my dog for my english class... you were the inspiration for it.

luckyduck said:
gian can i send you a paper i just wrote about my dog for my english class... you were the inspiration for it.

It is ok. I'll break down in tears again.. I can't even turn to the animal planet right now..

Giancarlo said:
Airiox, can you lock this thread for me? I don't want to get seriously hurt again. That dog was part of my life for nearly 9 years... (my grandparents had her for the first two yearS)

I am now. I just found this thread entirely histerical. LOL funny how someones dead dog can make everyone so mad. LOL

Anyways, dogs arent too important to me. But sorry to hear yours died. My families is getting pretty old now. Think its almost 13 or so. But still in good health.

------------------------------------------------------------------
A good man once said to a man who just admitted he killed two cats that belonged to an old lady. Lets see if I can recount this correctly...

"I dont think we go around making Gods A List by running around over to your neighbors and saying look at me I killled two of your cats and Ill kill some more."

Then something to the effect of the cats life didnt mean a whole lot in the grand scheme of things but it meant alot to that particular person.
------------------------------------------------------------------

MoneyMan's original and many of his subsequent comments were a joke.

MoneyMan made a joke and everyone went crazy.

People need to learn to lighten up, alright.

And please dont send me PM's about me being insensitive and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom