My dog died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money man is a fucked up individual. I talked with him on MSN. He's incredibly fucked up. He said all the people in the tsunami crisis should be left to die.

watch the language guys, this thread is way outta control. so calm down and return to the topic please

anyway, gian, my sincere condolenses

After what Money Man said to me.. I got angry with reason. I'm sick of him and his insensitivity. If someone seriously said the things he said to me in real life, I would probably send that person to the hospital.

Giancarlo said:
I'm sorry but yes that is directed at Money Man and those bringing up foreign languages. This isn't the thread for it. And don't call me a child, you little shit. You are the one who should get some sleep.

Hey hey...this is getting out of control! Ok...Money man, SHUT THE FUCK UP! No one cares about your sick mind, you sick fuck! Gaincarlo...please calm down. I'm sorry about the Spanish crap, ok? And the guy calling you a "kid", doesn't mean to offend you, so you don't have to call him a little shit either.

Setis, another example of someone who doesn't have a damn clue.

alvino said:
Hey hey...this is getting out of control! Ok...Money man, SHUT THE FUCK UP! No one cares about your sick mind, you sick fuck! Gaincarlo...please calm down. I'm sorry about the Spanish crap, ok? And the guy calling you a "kid", doesn't mean to offend you, so you don't have to call him a little shit either.

I am not a kid. I file my own taxes and I am old enough to serve in the military...

At any rate, I will try to calm down but I am very mad at people who chose to hijack this thread.

You know what.. just lock this thread. This is done with. I'm sorry I ever turned here to share what is happening in my life. I'll never do it again!

Re: Well,

setishock said:
Excuse the hell out of me. Screw you and the horse you rode in on.

Hey hey, please calm down. This has already gotten bad enough.

luckyduck said:
no..please tell us about a favorite memory with Kona

I don't think I will. Because you know why? I don't think I'll ever tell anyone on this forum about my life and my family (my dog was a part of my family). Just ask any police officer who has a dog that (that is how strong the ties were between me and my dog).

I don't think I"ll say anything more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom