My dog died

Status
Not open for further replies.
money_man said:
maybe you people are taking this the wrong way..i love animals i would never hurt one, well unless they are trying to kill me then im'a kick some ass. but IMO if an animal is suffering and you know they're goign to die and theres nothing to help the pain then why let them go through that? its not right. if you would let a poor animal suffer like that then theres something wrong with you. it doesnt have to be a shotgun but dont make tehm suffer. its not humane

You should be beaten and sent to the emergency room.

money_man said:
omfg you fucking idiots!!!!!!!, dogs are used to guns, they go hunting and such. and you come at the dog from behind and shoot it and dont stand infront of it u inhumane bastards!!!!!

oh yea gian sry about your dog. but in my opinion you shouldnt have let it suffer you had a week to do something about it

fuck you to hell. go smash your head.

It wasn't suffering. It was in pain for the last few days and we took it to the vet... she was put on pain medication... I think you should STFU.

you know what? FUCK YOU GUYS. You are the most insensitive people I have ever met. Money man you should rot in hell. I hope someone blows off your head when you get old so you can see how it is like.

money_man said:
ok but one more thing. i cant understand why you would leave an animal to suffer..its called mercy killing (and im not talking about u gian your dog was in italy) but other people just let them suffer

ok well im going to bed now..gian is going to be pissed and other peolpe who havent read this is going to be pissed..im too tired to argue, i was up at 3:00am and went to bed at 1:00am so didnt get much sleep dont take anything i say seriously until tomorrow when i can think clearly

You are a sick shit. Mercy killing is wrong.

You shouldn't argue. You make a complete ass of yourself.

Giancarlo said:
And Fuck You All For Fucking Up This Thread. Fuck You.
I didn't say anything wrong to you child. I don't deserve to be told fuck you. Your beef is with money man not the rest of us. It's been a tough day for you kid. Get some sleep. Get a better handle on things in the morning. Good night...

I'm sorry but yes that is directed at Money Man and those bringing up foreign languages. This isn't the thread for it. And don't call me a child, you little shit. You are the one who should get some sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom