My dog died

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok whats teh difference? one way u have to literally hold the dog down and inject a needle full of poisonous liquids into the animal then sit tehre and watch it die. or you can do it quick so the animal is never in pain and its last thoughts arent of you either killing it with injections or sending it in to be murdered

STOP! This is supposed to be a thread giving condeloences to Gian so money SHUTUP.

Again Gian, we are all sorry for your loss.

omfg you fucking idiots!!!!!!!, dogs are used to guns, they go hunting and such. and you come at the dog from behind and shoot it and dont stand infront of it u inhumane bastards!!!!!

oh yea gian sry about your dog. but in my opinion you shouldnt have let it suffer you had a week to do something about it

ok but one more thing. i cant understand why you would leave an animal to suffer..its called mercy killing (and im not talking about u gian your dog was in italy) but other people just let them suffer

ok well im going to bed now..gian is going to be pissed and other peolpe who havent read this is going to be pissed..im too tired to argue, i was up at 3:00am and went to bed at 1:00am so didnt get much sleep dont take anything i say seriously until tomorrow when i can think clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom