Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomtm said:
lol by good settings you mean 640*480? im sure the 9100pro and 9200 could play that game as or if not better than ur geforce2 as u claim

Not like it would do much better...at least not for the money. :)

loyalist said:
I had this Comodore64 man. it was da bomb. It was so fast... Wait it sucked a$$, and so does your spiffy little Geforce2 s#it.

Lets get real people. Get a decent card. Its okay to not purchase your video card from the Salvation Army surplus sale.

need a loan man? lemme know.

loyalist

Oh and what did ATI have? That crappy-ass Rage Turbo card? My mom uses it in her computer, and it sucks (along with a 300mhz AMD K6-II).

alvino said:
Oh and what did ATI have? That crappy-ass Rage Turbo card? My mom uses it in her computer, and it sucks (along with a 300mhz AMD K6-II).

I hope that she can still game on it.

Seriously people. Why do people think that its an achievement to game for 10 years on the same piece of $#*@ Video card? Its not.

I ran a TI 4600 until I could no longer game at 1280x1024, so I got a 9800Pro, which lasted me a while, then I upgraded again (*Gasp) to my X800 XL. Its not too expensive if you upgrade once every year or two.

Anyone who still thinks that its still possible to 'game' on a geforce 2 or 4mx is wrong. They may have been decent cards, but that was like 6 years ago. Get over it people. UPGRADE!!!

As Moneyman and Zoom were saying, Its not gaming when you run halflife2 at 640*480. I don't even care if you can have all 16 colors running. its not gaming: its limping along in a game.

Dont mean to be harsh, but good cards need to be retired too.

-Loyalist

money_man said:
no what you meant to say was no ATI card that im such a cheap ass to buy would last me that long. if you bought the X850XT PE then it would last you longer than that card lasted you.

No i mean NO ATI CARD WOULD HAVE LASTED ME THAT LONG, NOT EVEN THE X850XT PE FOR $1000 (which your eitehr rich or an idiot if you did buy it).

Now this thread is supposed to be about 3DMark scores, unfortunatley people the likes of moneyman and loyalist have ruined it. Can we turn it back to what the original topic is supposed to be. If you wanna rant about the differences b/w ATI and Nvidia, start another thread or join one of the million already out there.

the best card out today wouldnt have lastest as long as the what...3rd best gf2 out about 6 years ago? i think it would, but ok lets get back on topic, and dont forget theres a "_" ni the middle of my name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom