Helping My friend

well thats your opinion. lots of people like it. in my opinion the NEO 4 platinum is the best and it also comes with the 24bit sound card

nvm im back and my dear friend ZEN who found this mobo would liek to tell you that you've been bitchslapped

http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/nvidia_nforce4_sli_roundup/page10.asp

thats it your done, dont try to come back your done!!!!

edit> "Tell them that ZEN has had both boards, and if they want to know, tell them the ASUS is a complete waste of time, and the MSI and Gigabyte boards are much better on the single processor platform" thats what zen said about teh boards. and you have to believe him hes had them both thereofre he is not biased against either one

Actually, when you think what he's biulding it for I think you would be best to go for the NEO 4 Plat. It may not be as good as the Asus, but as it's more or less only better or worse on a personal preference level, your friend would probably find the integreated creative 24bit sound the better advantage.

Unless of course the sound doesn't matter, and tweakability is, then the Asus would be better - But as you are biulding the system for him, I highly doubt it.

I dont believe anything ZEN said as he never showed proof...he also said he was going to MIT...right.

K, chill. All I was saying is that the fact the dude was getting his PC biult for him he can't be a techie hence the 24bit creative sound would be better for him. Have a look at the link I left, the Neo 4 Plat ain't bad at all.

jack22 said:
I dont believe anything ZEN said as he never showed proof...he also said he was going to MIT...right.

as he never showed proof..he showed that the ASUS one isnt the best when he gave me that link!!!!! the ASUS board isnt the best. its not even close, and what do u mean you can afford more than integrated audio? why would you want to when you have a 7.1 chip already on your mobo? that way you dont have to go buy another one. show proof that zen isnt going to MIT before you try to say he isnt. wheres your proof that he isnt? the NEO 4 Platinum board is better. its better for that guy and its better PERIOD! we have already shown you that the ASUS board is not the best. we offered proof, now offer yours

ok now post teh links so i can read exactly what you read...then post go to the link i posted and behold the bitchslap that proves that the ASUS board is not teh best

Back
Top Bottom