GeForce FX crap?

Bashar

Beta member
When I bought my new computer a while back, I got a brand new FeForce FX 5700 256meg video card with it, cause it seemed like they were top of the line now. Well, I have been having some problems with it, noteably screen artifacts that won't go away even with driver updates and stuff, and have been told that the FX line was basically crap. But I was told that the GeFoce 6800 was a really good card for the price.

Opinions?

Thanks!

Iv got a fx 5700 256mb 8xagp, it runs perfect. never had any hassle with it. and it plays the games i want it to just fine! :D
the 6800's are good if you got the money for one. certainly better than the 5700.
you think fx is bad, try le versions!

LOL, It's no bad, the GF6800 it good to, but you won't beat a GF6600GT or an ATI X800XL for value for money.

The FX series are actually quite dodgy gor direct x 9 gaming, games such as Half life 2 actually had to disable some setting so you could get playable frame rates with the GF FX series. Other than that, there ok.

Both are great for the dosh.

with the exception of the FX 5950 which is still a nice card. no its not as good as the 6600 or the gt or the 6800's but its still a nice card

I don't see how NVIDIA released those cards... It just wasn't right! Though they do work, at least...

By the way, zoomtm, your signature is a bit long, I believe...

no jack his is only 5 lines long, i dont think it says anywhere that there cant be skipped spaces in between, if it does please tell me where so i can see, actually no post a link

Back
Top Bottom