PartitionMagic isn't free is it??

Windex1

In Runtime
I downloaded it, but it wouldn't let me partition my drive.
I don't want to delete anything on my hard drive. Is there a free version of PartitionMagic or something similar?

Um, fdisk :p I don't know of anything free that lets you do it without formatting, but I'm afraid of loosing everything with programs like that.

And I"m sure you'll get banned, Cheeseman, if you keep telling people how to get warez...

Eunice, there are many reasons for partitions. For the video editor, you could just get one large harddrive and partition it up. Then, when you're done with a video, just format the one partition for videos and you have a freash drive to write to. For those who need or want to run multiple opwerating systems, one could format the drive and then set a partition as the boot drive and you have a whole other drive to load an OS on. I guess those are the most common ways I come across...

You can also use fdisk to delete the partition, re-activate and format it.
And for the P2P thing! how many worthless programs are sold at big prices to people who are newbies with computers, so if you spend a lot of time learning about something, well might as well use it. For instance, operating systems are constantly changing and in many circumstances we have no choice.

It cost £49.99 from Dabs or somewhere so no, it isn't free if you want to do something with it.

Yea it is not a good thing to let a bunch of people learn how to get warez not to smart especially when ur highly knowledgable on that sort of thing

Back
Top Bottom