Intel's 64-bit article brough to you by CNET and also a little SLI prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta said:
Wow, that image really proves your point, im so glad you got the Iraqi information minister to explain to me why the 6xx series is not 64-bit.

I already explained that point previously. Now onto the validity of Connchri's membership here.. and why he should be banned.

Delta and Con, you obviously know eachother so i appreciate you not teaming up nor do i like you arguing when you both just joined.

I give up. Whatever. You are right, conni (sounds like a girl's name). And Delta (the crappiest airlines in the world).

Cool, Right, I'll keep my side of the Bargin.

I'll take that as your well informed information and never post anything on this thread again. I will therefore leave my final views-

As said earlier, with plenty of evidence, I can say with a fairly large degree of certainty that the Intel P4 6xx series of CPU's are indead fully AMD64_x86 compiled code compatible, and in the eye's of every other techie I know who also knows this fact, regards it as a 64bit CPU!

I also have not recieved or viewed any other sort of evidence to suggest otherwise, except from colourful metaphors that I understand are being used to incorrectly and without credable knowledge nor provication describe me as a person. Examples such as ass, A-Hole, e.t.c.*

My work is now unfortunatly finished here - Delta, I would be grateful if you could carry it on.

Thanks, Chris

http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=1736

P.S. I thought I would leave this article at close hand for you Gian. Also, Iraqui is spelt Iraqi, not Iraqui (top left of your picture)

Gian, Although this forum we've did nothing but argue I seriously am sorry about your loss of your dog (I am human after all, I still miss my recently lost family member, so it's not sarcasm), but if that is the case, you shouldn't be debating.

*more can be found throughout the thread.

Conny, you aren't going to tell me when I should or should not be debating. You are an a-hole and you always will be one. That's all.

I will however add that when asked to finaly clarify your point and evidence by both Chris and myself, you resorted to your usiual avoinding statements and then posted a picture of the Iraqi Information Minister.

Delta said:
I will however add that when asked to finaly clarify your point and evidence by both Chris and myself, you resorted to your usiual avoinding statements and then posted a picture of the Iraqi Information Minister.

You people are f--king noobs.. and you aren't competent enough to debate amongst the gurus on this forum.

You are basing our intelect upon a post count? Well Mr 3k, I have almost 8,000 post on the IGN Boards, 2,000 on the CE-BF Boards, 2,000 on an electronics websites thats now been shutdown, and few thousand more spread over various outher places. As well as this I have also been a Computing entusiast since I could sit in a chair, starting with Speccys, Amigas and then x86's. As well as this I have a NC, HNC, and most of a HND in Computhing which included modules in Computer Arcutecture (thats the insides of CPU's by the way, the parts that define exactly what a CPU is capable of, you may not have heard of this though as your knowlage seems label-deep).

So a n00b I am certianly not, and when it comes to hardware, Chris pwnes me. I freely admit this to you.

yes I have, I have stated several times that Gain is talking compleate bollox, I was more following this discussion as I have an interest in it, however Gain is quite obviosly taking out of his arse and in the hope we could convice him to put forward some evedence I pointed it out.

EDIT: In any case what I'm doing would be closer to trolling than being a n00b. Though in this deluded bubble of a forum I can see how definitions could become blurred. Its not like the facts seem to matter anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom