Intel's 64-bit article brough to you by CNET and also a little SLI prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the best debator here and I'm not claiming that. It almost sounds like you are saying that in a mocking manner. I have no sordid ends to serve, and I seek to explain what is wrong and what is wrong. My original intention was to show that AMD is the one ahead in the CPU market and will continue to be.

My day has been incredibly rough. I lost a member of family (my dog).. for the past 8 years it has been part of my family... :(

I just can't stand a-holes like Connchri, and the fools who support them.

I had enough of this.

jack22 said:
sTUPID NOOBS....YOU DONT BELONG HERE ARGUING.....YOU ARE SUPPOSED TOBE ASKING QUESTIONS AND TRIPLE POSTING AND GETTING INTO TROUBLE....NOT ARGUING

Man, that kind of statement reminds me of a Mac board I used to go to, where you wernt alloud to point out anything inaccurate with Apple, me and one guy almost got band for saying most of our hardware "just works" on windows but needed drivers for Mac OS.

Then later I WAS banned fot turning a topic stating MacOS was better than Windows because it had less desktop icons into a proper debate about GUI's and saying I preferd KDE. They called me a "windows fanboy" and asked me to leave, I said no, they had me banned. :p

Happy Days :D

"...show that AMD is the one ahead in the CPU market and will continue to be..."

That may be true, but not the topic, now please, share the crapload of evidence to suggest that the P4 6xx series is not fully AMD64_x86 code compatible.

I even re-wrote the question for you.

"I already showed why the fuck intel 6xx is not a 64-bit processor and explained it too. I offer a crapload more evidence. I see glaring incompetence in both you and him."

Well I for one missed it, care to point it out again, and Intel as a source is better than no source. Though he did use pleanty of non Intel links.

connchri said:
P.S. If you are having such a bad day, why debate in teh 1st place?

Because you continue to try to spread disinformation around on this forum. You remind me of:

Iraqi%20Information%20Minister.jpg

Wow, that image really proves your point, im so glad you got the Iraqi information minister to explain to me why the 6xx series is not 64-bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom