Intel's 64-bit article brough to you by CNET and also a little SLI prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
i fidn ti funny how chris came here after this thread but he acts like he was here all along

I don't think I own this thread.

But, I think Gain need to be a bit less biased toward Intel. It is a fact it has a 64Bit CPU, he is the one who can't accept it.

As for being here after the thread, the start of it is always there to read back up on and I would blame the geographical location for me no being on it when it started (I was on it in a matter of about 8 hours).

Actually. I'm sorry lads. Spent a bit of time reflecting and came to the conclusion that I was a bit of a prick about it. Still it is 64bit though :p

He's not kidding about that hour, I dont know how meny times he's called me up claming his Barton had died, he seemed to have this techniqe of leaving it alone for an hour and it strangly working again.

LMAO, yip, that did happen - but a few months ago. Lets just say there's a reason why I decided to overclock my Barton by using the Multiplier and keeping the FSB at a slightly upped 400MHz. Anyway, back to the topic Darren! (hehe, I'm a member now, newbie. Still, an awful lot to go till guru - anyone got any problems I can help with?)

connchri said:
I don't think I own this thread.

But, I think Gain need to be a bit less biased toward Intel. It is a fact it has a 64Bit CPU, he is the one who can't accept it.

As for being here after the thread, the start of it is always there to read back up on and I would blame the geographical location for me no being on it when it started (I was on it in a matter of about 8 hours).

No. I'm sorry I will not be less factual against Intel. Intel deserves to be bashed because the Intel 6xx is not a 64-bit CPU. You can't accept facts fine? Screw you.

I could care less. In fact I could care less if you got hit by a bus.

Also the word ass can mean several things.

You don't know me, and you don't know the P4 6xx series. But you care enough to state "In fact I could care less if you got hit by a bus", how sweet, but really, I couldn't give a shit.

Infact, I think I recall you saying on my thread that you would not even attempt to research the P4 6xx series because it was Intel. I reckon that is well biased.

How can you possibly discuss something you don't know about? and, come on, it's definatly getting beyond the joke now - Post some proof not some lame excuse like "I don't need to". All that tells me is that you can't find it.

Giancarlo said:
...the Intel 6xx is not a 64-bit CPU. You can't accept facts fine? Screw you.

What facts? You havent even given us any? what is it with people like you? as we said before, give us some facts and then mabey we can accept them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom