My dog died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giancarlo

Banned
She was 11 and died of leukemia. It was not detected until a week ago and was too late.

kona3.jpg

She was a very wonderful smart dog who even saved my life once. I was not even there with her when she died (because my parents are in Italy). I will sorely miss her.. she was very unique and had quite a character.

Gian, I'm sorry to hear that. My dog is very old as well, and we don't think she will make it very much longer. She's been my baby since I was like 7 so I know exactly how you feel. In time, I'm told it gets easier. I don't believe it. How can it? It's like the death of a child...

Poor wee doggy. Had my old old dog die of cancer before, poor wee jaffa. Shame i dont take a feeling for death though :(

cheeseman222 said:
really... how?

She bite someone who was trying to attack me with a knife... and chased them away... the knife fell to the ground and I managed to kick it away. The person ran off...

This dog was a part of my life for a very long time and used to sleep on her dog bed in my room all the time.... and was so sweet.. I could just come up and pet it... :( I'll miss her dearly..

Her name was Kona.

Man, that sucks.... This is why I was never really intrested in getting any pets.. since I was a child, I always feared of things dying..

Sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom