x300se

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok im just wondering what card this is equivalent to. im thinking of buying one of these for like 2 months until i can get my 6800gt's, all i wanna do is play CSS medium settings and HL2 pretty good quality. do you think this card would be worth the $100.00 CAD for me?

Yip, the X300 is the only sort of range you can get the now for $100CAD, but the GF6200 is just hovering above price wise with a little bit more power (still not startling though). Make sure that if you do go for the X300, that it is not the SE version. Same goes for the GF6200 Turbocharge.

dont get an SE, remeber this, all ATI SE cards, and NVIDIA LE cards are like 4cyl. engines in full size trucks, it WILL get up the hill, EVENTUALLY.

ahaha nice example wild, since after all i am a car nut. the way i learned about the SE series is some guy told me "the se series are otherwise known as the SHITTY EDITION" i've remembered that, but remember guys im only planning on this cards for 2 months tops. i might not even get it if i can get a free PCI card for now

why would you even get the card if its only for 2 months. I would say save your money. But then again if you have the cash to go for 2x6800gt's then i guess your not strapped for cash like some of us are. Send me the x300 when your done with it, i'll find a way to make some use of it :)

lol i dunno cant decide yet if i want teh 6800gt's..they cost $745.20 in canda with taxes. and i can get 2x6600gts for less money than one of those so i dunno maybe

I actually thoguht they would have cost more. I paid 260+tax (CAD) for my 6600GT, mind you that was over 2 months ago and i know the prices have dropped slightly since then. Still, 745 is a lot of money man, money_man :)

Back
Top Bottom