Intel's 64-bit article brough to you by CNET and also a little SLI prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
"64bit....and how was Apple ahead in the first place?"

Well, using English, you say that Apple was not ahead compared to AMD or Intel as far as 64bit went, and the article was on about the Desktop. Mac OS was the 1st major desktop OS and Hardware to use 64bit CPU and Code together.

I am not mocking you, you do that brilliantly yourself - mainly by being a hypocrite.

I did acknowledge Apple was 64-bit. It released that line I believe in 2003 or 2004. AMD however is much more faster then the Apple G5 64-bit. Apple Dual G5s can't even beat a single processor Intel P4. Now that sucks.

I'm a hypocrite? And you're an ass.

I'm tired of this. I just had a personal loss (my dog died just this morning). i'm withdrawing immediately from these threads before I lash out at you completely.

Nah, your fine, keep it going. Coz I've just fallen out with that cunt of a girlfriend you had a go at the other night anyway.

You weren't refering to Apples speed, you were against it 64bit support.

Fine, I'm an ARSE, god sake - it's not ass. An ass is an animail like a donkey.

You just can't accept anything from another company can be anywhere near AMD's standards. Listen you mule, The P4 IS 64bit and come on, you really think that 2MB cache won't prove useful in the future. Ur diluded. I'm not saying NOTHING about it being better than the A64, I'm saying it has it's 64bit support!

]Just been edited.

COn, your not very smart may i say in my utmost politness. Intel loses in every bench except for encoding which it wins very slightly by. The AMD runs very cool with a stock heatsink while Intel doesnt. I foyur going with Intel you are just not smart at all.....the are written facts that prove AMD is 95% better.

Con, gian is gay and never say anything about sexuality or you wil be banned.

I never said nothing about his sexuality, it was the spelling! god! and I know he's gay (I have nothing against them!). What did I say that could offend him? He's the one who called me an ass (incorrect spelling)

Anyway, as I said about the CPU, I don't care, the athlon 3000+ and the P4 630 will do the same job for me, If that's what it takes to prove that it is 64bit, then I'll do it if money allows.

This thread was an abvious waste of time. The end result was kinda obviouse anyway. Everybody ready to flame the person that say's anything good about a particular brand, yet overlooks what the guy was trying to say in the 1st place.

Before anyone else gets to me about it, I know that AMD have the better and faster CPU, but even I can accept that Intel has a 64bit CPU.

]Edit
I Put this up while yu must have put ur last one up Jack, so it ain't aimed at you, just incase.

I think Chris is being a bit over agressive now, calm down dear, its only a forum </britjoke>

I dont think at any point he was under the illusion the P4 was significantly faster, all he is saying is with 2Mb cache and HT, it could be a long lasting chip if he bought one now.

I know him and he has never bought an Intel CPU, he has only aquierd a few old ones in trades (he owned my P4 for a week before we canceld the swap, but he still saw fit to keep my XP licance he swiped off the back :| ).

He's also the kind of person that likes to tinker with new stuff, so he's proberly going to get this just for the sake of it. He's not trying to claim however that its superiour.

Finaly Gain, I still have yet to see you give a technical reason why the 6 series is not 64-bit.

Damb right Darren, that licence was worth more then the rest of the machine!

Anyway, all is cooling off back here, and delta more or less got me smack on.

We'll see how long this P4 lasts could be more than an hour, never know.

Where would I be without ya at times - I just sometimes wonder (Probably making my millions....Only kidding :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom