Problem

stacey1

BSOD
Hey, I've got a bit of a problem. I just reformatted and and installed XPPro. I was running 98 before. Everything is goo,d But my CD drives will only work in safe mode. In normal mode, The bios detects them, but when I go to my computer, They're just not there.

I managed to boot up in safe mode, And install Mozilla Firefox, and My internet connection. Then I restarted in normal mode, And they were both installed, But my CD drive's still do not show up in my computer.

Please help!!!

Thanks for your reply, But I checked thme, And even hooked up an Old CD ROM I had lying around, But even that didn't work

did you install the drivers for your motherboard? There is likely a driver disk for the chipset on the motherboard. If the CD-roms don't work, the manufacturer will likely have a website you can download it from.

Actaully the problem your having Stacey is ur drivers for ur cd rom your mother board wont detect them or they do and it wont read it i have had a lot of people come to me and ask about that problem...and now that i look i c loyalist has come to the same conclusion well atleast we got some knowlegdable people in here and i cant spell lol

Back
Top Bottom