How do i work this 's-video' socket on my graphics card?

yea why dont u all listen to The_Other_One he seems to be the most logical guy here

and he is deffinatly right half the people that post in these forums state the obvious and dont know anything what there talking about sooo how about 98% of u all go buy a computer tech book and learn some god daMN SHIT

zero4zero, what are you saying? Coax and RCA are 2 totally different connections! There are some plugs that are made up like that, but converting from RCA to coax will NOT work with out some RF modulator.

As for having not having svid and being out of date, I beg to differ... All my TV's and VCR's don't ahve it ;P Just my computer stuff, and I'm not THAT out of date.

Thanks Tony... I've spent a few years in video stuff(editing, directing, etc) so this is my specialty. As for people here being dumb, I understand this is where you come to ask questions...you'll see lots from me too... It just really bothers me when I KNOW someone's answering incorrectly.

yea exactly ill ask something and then theyll reply with shit i either know or something that nothing to do with my post as an answer its retarded

Back
Top Bottom