Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm roman catholic. However i believe everyone is their own god. And it is a branch of christianity.

And man, some churches i go to, the priest just babbles on. I like a priest who can tell a good story and a good life lesson. I'm a white person, however, i'm tempted to go to black church. I don't remember the last time i went to church. Church is getting boring and i wonder if those little bread things are low carb. Sometimes i stare at the wall while i'm there. The same exact spot. Behind the priest's shoulder.

Other than that, i think atheism is kinda silly because you don't believe in anything. that's kinda like saying you don't believe you exist. doesn't exactly have to be god, however, the smart ones notice science = god and vice versa.

OR!!!

I believe in Neoism where the world is the Matrix. And the truth is out there. You see, we are all programs and there is a higher god out there that we don't know about. And we have to fight the system in order to bring it down.

Well I'm athiest because I believe in myself...I don't need to believe in some imaginary figure just to live my life correctly.

Windex said:
Other than that, i think atheism is kinda silly because you don't believe in anything. that's kinda like saying you don't believe you exist. doesn't exactly have to be god, however, the smart ones notice science = god and vice versa.

That is totally utterly false... do you even know what atheism is?

Science does not equal god. Smart ones? Smart ones realize there is no possibility for god.

BanChan said:
So what if the "master" walked on the water, I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.

Thats a really good line for a song and very well said BanChan.

Quote:Originally Posted by Windex
Other than that, i think atheism is kinda silly because you don't believe in anything.

Actually to believe in nothing is called; Nihilism
Atheism is only the disbelief in the existance of a God or Gods.

Considering Atheism the act of believing in nothing is a common mistake, I have cleared that up in my above post. But this is a good debate, we should keep it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom