Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? Who cares about power when half of video card buyers don't even spend the money for it. Power never comes cheap. My point is that who cares if you have the best card in the world when its only gonna make a couple percent of the purchases in the market? You always aim for what consumers want. Most consumers want a cheap card that gives lot's of performance for your money (like the 6600 GT). No one needs the power of a X850 XT PE. It's overkill for all games...but, people buy it just because they want something to show off and brag about. But, they don't need it.

Yeah I don't. Why the hell would I need SLI? It's a waste of power and money! But, I gotta give nVIDIA credit for creating the technology in the first place. :)

money_man said:
ATI has a lack of creativity? how do you figure. they dont copy Nvidia btw or they would get sued and they dont want that. ATI pwns Nvidia, who cares if Nvidia has the best mid-ranged card when it comes down to power wise who wins? the ATI cards. thats it.

when you think of the most powerful country you dont say well...canada has the most powerful mid ranged so i like tehm more. you say wth in here got the big guns that'll kick the shit outta the little boys. and in the world of graphic cards ATI is holding the big guns

You say ATI is holding the big guns...i am afraid your grammar is faulty there. They hold the big gun (singular), they only beat out nvidia in one card, nvidia wins in all others, thats why they are better.

I dont care which compnay i get, i go for price vs performance and to me nvidia has always won. If ATI came out with a reasonably priced card at the time of my purchase i would buy ATI, but they dont. I had a geforce2 100/200 card for almost 4 yrs and it allowed me to play every game in the market, HL2 with crisp quality and good settings. You cannot complain with that. No ATI card would have lasted me that long.

d_source said:
You say ATI is holding the big guns...i am afraid your grammar is faulty there. They hold the big gun (singular), they only beat out nvidia in one card, nvidia wins in all others, thats why they are better.

I dont care which compnay i get, i go for price vs performance and to me nvidia has always won. If ATI came out with a reasonably priced card at the time of my purchase i would buy ATI, but they dont. I had a geforce2 100/200 card for almost 4 yrs and it allowed me to play every game in the market, HL2 with crisp quality and good settings. You cannot complain with that. No ATI card would have lasted me that long.

I had this Comodore64 man. it was da bomb. It was so fast... Wait it sucked a$$, and so does your spiffy little Geforce2 s#it.

Lets get real people. Get a decent card. Its okay to not purchase your video card from the Salvation Army surplus sale.

need a loan man? lemme know.

loyalist

d_source said:
No ATI card would have lasted me that long.

no what you meant to say was no ATI card that im such a cheap ass to buy would last me that long. if you bought the X850XT PE then it would last you longer than that card lasted you.

lol by good settings you mean 640*480? im sure the 9100pro and 9200 could play that game as or if not better than ur geforce2 as u claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom