Best nVidia card?

money_man said:
LOOK AT THIS I CAN USE CAPS TOO, IT DOESNT PROVE YOUR POINT TO ME ANY BETTER, ACTUALLY IT SHOWS THAT IM GETTING UNDER YOUR SKIN (i know your gunna say im not buggin you but i am) i obvisouly read your posts. if you feel like being so correct you could say "next time read my posts more carefully", and you pretty much said wait for newer technology

You are just getting me very angry. And i'm trying to emphasis some of the points. Obviously I only capitalized some of the post. Just to emphasis it. You did not read my posts because you obviously took what I said incorrectly. I corrected you and will continue to correct you. I didn't say prety much wait for newer technology, stooge. I said wait until the technology is more developed and established.

now i shall correct you.

#1-nobody says stooge..anyoner say stooge here??? nope thought so

#2- my name isnt stooge, its brandon

#3- im not trying to get you very angry, im just debating your points

#4- try not to get so offended. just say i didnt say that and tehn move on

You aren't debating anything. You are just blowing things out of proportion and making things up. I'm very annoyed.

Gian, PCI-Ex is a fully developed and will be the standard. Look at howmany companies got invovled into creating it's specifiation. When that happens, you'r garanteed for it to stick around - Unlike IBM's attemps at make a PCI equivelent a few years back. It failed miserably - because it was licenced tech.

Back
Top Bottom