Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd post my religion, but you'd bash me against the rocks, so im staying out of this, sounds like you guy's got no love 4 jesus :p

Jefforaby said:
I'd rather not comment about religions.
I agree with Jefforaby. As matter of fact, I think this topic is inapropreate for this forum. Visitors to this forum don't want to see this kind of crap. And you people thought my pic thread was stupid. I have left a message to David voicing my personal opinion about this thread.

Im catholic dudes, but what you guys are sayin back there about my religion, just makes me :( it seemed like you guys were all atheist. BTW the catholic religion is much deeper than "if god loves you, you got to heaven, and if not, you go to hell" It's more like as long as you believe in god, you get into heaven, and if you repent for your sins.

Religion is just a form of instilling fear into the community thus giving the corrupt church control of large portions of the public. It is our duty, to turn away from the church, the bible and all its teachings, it is all propaghanda. Only the blind follow the church and only those who turn from its corruption shall live full lives free of the shackles imposed by this theocracy

It's cool....

just that some catholics don't do it the right way and yeah... I went to a korean christian church once, really cool people and stuff and cool activities, but once it was praise time i just went outside, simple as that.

setishock said:
I agree with Jefforaby. As matter of fact, I think this topic is inapropreate for this forum. Visitors to this forum don't want to see this kind of crap. And you people thought my pic thread was stupid. I have left a message to David voicing my personal opinion about this thread.

we are aloud to have a peacful conversation decribing our religions. If it bothers you dont read it.

Yeh, jesus Setishock, if you dont like this thread dont look at it. Jefforaby if you dont want to comment about your religions dont comment. Thats all. Simple

i honestly didnt create this thread to "bash the religions". i want to know what you guys think, what you believe, how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom