Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see. I don't like the Catholic religion. What they pretty much say, is that god says love me or go to Hell. Doesn't sound like a loving god to me....

ag·nos·tic Audio pronunciation of "agnostic" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (g-nstk)
n.

1. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
2. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.
2. One who is doubtful or noncommittal about something.

jack22 said:
ag·nos·tic Audio pronunciation of "agnostic" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (g-nstk)
n.

1. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
2. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.
2. One who is doubtful or noncommittal about something.

See I was pretty right about that..

I am not an atheist.

I beleive in unity, which would mean crush all religion, probably crush authority. Just love, peace, and anarchy.

but it is impossible, so i just say UNITY!

I believe religion is an old ancient way of political control. I have believes that you do have a soul, or something such like, because only 3-4% of the human brain is ever used - what going on with the rest? I think theres more to it than science can teach us, even though I'm studying a physics degree myself.

I also believe in ghosts, and some super natural stuff, but as for religion such as Christianity, Hinduism and such forth, no. I don't. It doesn't make sence.

Also, a group of christians came to my halls the other month, asked us what we thought of the Bible. Well, I asked them, how many people created the earth in the six/seven days? they said only one, God. Now read the 1st page of Genesis, it says "... and WE created the earth ......." I pointed this out to them, did slightly confuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom